Yoga has some pretty incredible benefits! We think after you read the 5 yoga benefits we love, you’re going to want to join an East West Healing Solutions class ASAP!
Did you know – there are over 100 types of yoga available! Everything from hot yoga to goat yoga is available. Yes, you read that correctly. Goat yoga is “a thing!” As cute as goats are, we don’t think we will have goats in our studios anytime soon. Our studio is committed to providing quality classes with your overall health in mind. When looking at our schedule, you will see restorative yoga classes like “Gentle Yoga” as well as Tai Chi/Qi Gong as well as Yoga I and Yoga II.
When you make a commitment to yoga, you are actually making a commitment to self-healing. Yes! Your body can begin to heal through yoga breathing exercises, strengthening exercises, and you can increase your flexibility too! The more you strengthen your body and increase flexibility, you begin to reduce the risk of injury, aches and pains. To us, that is a HUGE accomplishment and benefit to your health! But, those are not the only benefits you can expect from yoga.
Below is a list of our favorites:
- Mental Clarity – yoga helps you to stay focused.
- Lower Stress Levels – yes! Yoga can help calm your mind and your stress.
- Improved breathing/respiration – breathing is a BIG part of yoga. Learning to breathe deeply allows for more oxygen to travel to your organs, allowing them to perform better.
- Helps with weight management and reduction
- Improved athletic performance
Not only can yoga help you physically, but it can also help you maintain your mental health as well – keeping everything in balance. Are you ready to give yoga a try and begin enjoying the benefits it offers? Check out our studio schedule by clicking HERE.